BlogFest Sponsor: Charm Factory!!!

 I absolutely LOVE Charm Factory!!  I am a proud owner of their finished Star charm bracelet (and so is my BFF- we match).  If you have not checked out their site you should definitely  head over and see what they have.  I also love that their jewelry is sterling silver. They sell the finished charm bracelets in soo many different styles.  I really like the Autism Awareness bracelet that has 2 different ribbons and a puzzle piece charm.  They also have cat, dog, breats cancer awareness, peace, and really pretty crystal bracelets in every color of the rainbow.

If you can't find a bracelet with a theme that you love you can get an empty bracelet and pick the charms you want on it.  They carry a wide selection of different bracelets and closures to choose from. And then you have the HUGE selection of charms.  They are divided into different categories such as pave, babies & kids, beach & sea life, enamels, expressions & messages, and family & friends.  This is to just name a few. 

And they now offfer charm necklaces!!!  And my BlogFest winner will get to pick the necklace of their choice and a charm of their choice. So I decided to give you some examples. 


I really like this thin chain and the toggle clasp. Now the hard part... to pick a charm. I think I will go with the state of California. Or maybe for a little color a pretty yellow star.  Too many choices!!!  Good luck to everyone who enters and have an awesome BLogFest 2010!!


Charm Factory is on both Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/CharmFactory and on Twitter, http://twitter.com/charm_factory.  Go say Hi and tell them you saw Allison's BlogFest Sponsors post.  Thanks!!
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!