Good Bye Vegas!!

~~~~~ Previous Post ~~~~~

You'd think leaving Vegas at 6am would be a quiet time at the airport but it wasn't.  I went to a kiosk to print my boarding pass but it told me I had an invalid number.  WTF??  So then I stood in 2 lines and finally got checked in.  Ran to my gate, waited about 20 minutes and then got to board.  Then sat on the plane for 35 minutes because there was too many bags in the back hold and some needed to be moved to the middle hold. 


Hello Colorado!!  Snow on the ground.


I was supposed to have a 62 min layover but since we left Vegas late, I missed my plane to Chicago.  But the awesome stewardess booked me a new flight from CO to Charlotte and then from Charlotte to Tri-Cities.  But now I have a 2 1/2 hour layover and a 3 hour layover in Charlotte.  Instead of getting home at 430pm, I got home at 845pm.  Lame but at least I made it!!!!!!!!!  Vacation was awesome but I was ready to be back.   Next is CO BFF's birthday in May!!!  What we will do to top Vegas???

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!