Roller Derby

I saw on Facebook that our local roller derby team is holding tryouts on Monday.  They just want to see you skate a few laps and then they teach you a fall.  if you "pass" you make it in their Boot Camp program.  Then in 3-4 months when you pass Boot Camp, you get on the actual roller derby team!!  How fun.  Plus it sounds like the perfect way to get in shape and lose baby weight.

Well I told Hubby and my Dad and they both said:
A- You'll die.
B- You don't  know how to skate
C- You are a wuss
D- You are not in shape.  At all
E- You haven't been on skates in years. Like 12+ years and then it was roller blades.

So while these are mostly true statements, nothing makes me want to do something more than by having people tell me I can't.  So I am going to try out. Thanks for the support Guys!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!