That time of Year again...

No I don't mean Super Bowl {hideous by the way!!} or Valentine's Day {that post is coming later}but for me the beginning of Feb means one thing: TAX REFUNDS!!!!!! Woo Hoo.  So what is the first thing I do with my tax check {besides deposit it Duh!} Shopping!! 

These have plans have been swimming around in my head since October when my mom moved out.  We moved the 3 little boys downstairs and they share a HUGE room that is seriously about 400 square feet.  Blake and Kayla both have their own rooms upstairs.  Blake needs a bed, Kayla and little boys need furniture {end tables, tv stand, dressers...etc}

I headed over to the internet to start shopping {who shops in stores any more??} I decided to start my shopping at Become.com.  You enter your search info and they search all the stores that sell products that match that description. Yay!! I found these super cute  off white distressed bedroom dressers  I think they would be perfect in Kayla's room.  But then my ADD kicked in and I started thinking about the kitchen.  I want to paint it a pale, sunshine-y yellow and how cute would that look with a oval dinning table white??

Then thanks to Pinterest {can you say addicted} I started thinking about re-doing our kitchen.  I would love to have a "formal" dining room where we could eat dinner at.  But in the kitchen we could have a huge bar and these gorgeous white counter stools with backs.     I figured since I hadn't even decided on a paint color I should go back to shopping for the kids. ;)

I found Blake a really cool loft bed.  It is as tall as bunk beds but instead of a bottom bunk this one comes with a desk.  Yay!!  Homework station.  More likely it will be Lego station but whateve.  I can live in my unreality if I want. Still haven't found the little boys a big dresser.  I want one that is light wood and has 8 drawers? Since all of their pants and shirts hang up, it will only be for undies, socks, and pajamas.  Let me know if you spot one.  Thanks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!