Happy Valentine's Day!!

You may have seen me doing the Fast Friday Facts from This is Me Challenge.  Well her special Valentine's Day challenge is Your Love Story... And I found it especially fitting since I first realized I liked DJ on Valentine's Day!  So here is our love story...  {Wanna join in on the fun?  Had over and check out all the cool stuff on the This is Me Blog}

It was 2/14/2000.  DJ was a co-worker of mine at Henry's {market like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's}.  I was a senior in high school and a bagger/helper/do everything worker.  DJ worked in produce. 

~I hate Valentine's Day by the way.  I was mad that I had to work, and mad that I wasn't at home eating Ben and Jerry's.  I was running around the store and saw DJ.  He called my name and I thought he was going to tell me to get back to work {we were always saying that to each other} so I snapped What? He said all sweetly Happy Valentine's Day.  AWWWWWW.  We started dating a couple weeks later and here we are 12 years later!!!!  Love you Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!