This Page

has been moved to new address

Fast Facts Friday #6

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Allison Show: Fast Facts Friday #6

The Allison Show

All things Allison

Friday, February 10

Fast Facts Friday #6

1.  Do you like Valentine's day?  Not really.  Now that I am married it is better but I still don't really get into it.

2.  What is one Valentine tradition you have?  Don't have any.

3.  Who do you want to be your valentine?  My Hubby. LOL {unless I can have an actor...;) }

4.  What was the funniest valentine you ever received?  One year hubby gave a me a bear that was dressed like a inmate and had a ball and chain on hit foot.  LOL

5. What do you want to get from your valentine this year?  Home cooked dinner and time without the kids!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home