Fast Facts Friday #5

1.  Do you have/have you ever had any pets?   As a kid I had mice, a rat, fish, As an adult I have had dogs

2.  What’s your favorite animal?  My fave animal is the chimp!

3.  What animal scares you the most?   I am not really afraid of any animals. 

4.  If you were an animal, what would you be, why?   I would be a chimp since they are most like animals.

5.  What’s the most exotic animal you have ever seen before?  I used to work at SeaWorld so I have seen many wild sea animals up close like Manatees, Dolphins, Whales, and sharks!  I have also rode on an elephant and a camel.

Comments

  1. I love animals =) i love more the kittys and puppies tho. i would love to of worked at sea world, what an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!