Boudoir Photography= Naughty & Nice Xmas Present!!

This post is pretty much safe to read anywhere but is intended for adults 18+


 You may know Eden Fantasys is an adult shop but did you know they also carry lingerie in every size {even plus size for us big girls?} I have decided that since I love photography, I want to do something extra special for Hubby for Christmas.  A friend of a friend is a photographer and she is offering a special Naughty or Nice photo session.  For $250 you get your hair and makeup professionally done, an hour long photo session, a CD of 20-25 edited images, and a leather bound photo album.  I decided that this gift of boudoir photography is perfect.  So now I need to decide on the outfits!!  And for that I turn to Eden Fantasys.

I am thinking that for my shoot I want 4-5 outfits.  I want a bra/pantie look, a lingerie set or 2, and a robe/ sheer shirt look.  Found them on right here!!

This is just what I was looking for, for a shirt/robe look.  I love that it is sheer and sort of looks like a man shirt!!  I just ordered this and it will be here Wednesday!! White Robe Bra and thong


I think this is the perfect bar/panties set!! The nude affair Bra and Panty set is so pretty but also sexy!!  another outfit checked off my list!!


Now I just need a couple lingerie sets... How about this Raspberry Floral Chemise?? Love the off the shoulder look!!


Or how about this gorgeous babydoll set?? I love the rose accent!! And the pop of pink will photography beautifully!!


Now all I need to start thinking about is SHOES!!!  Here Eden Fantasys.. why don't you sell shoes?? Then I could totally one stop shop!!

I can't wait to give the album to Hubby for his Xmas present!!  The only thing that would make it better is to throw in a sex toy or two!!  Need a suggestion? Hubby loves the Xtreme g-spot Bullet {I think because it comes with a remote. LOL}  Plus all vibrator are on sale for 25% right now!!  They make toys for men, women, and couples!  So no matter what you like you can find something to fit your mood, style, and wallet!  They now offer free gifts with purchase!  Currently you can pick from a tee shirt that says "I like things that go Vroom", a tote bag, toy cleaning wipes, or a vibrating ring.
Eden Fantasys is much more than most adult shops.  They have Sexis which is a magazine full of fun {The Bloggess HILARIOUS!!}, educational {Em & Lo: Sex Ed for Grown Ups}, and mind opening {Should Moms still be sexy?} columns. 

They even have clubs that hold monthly meetings like Photography, Cooking, and the Naked Reader Club.  Eden Fantasys is truly about you and the things you want to look at, talk about, and do.  








Disclaimer: While I received a gift card for this post and it's links, the content and ideas are mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!