This Page

has been moved to new address

All I want for Christmas is...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Allison Show: All I want for Christmas is...

The Allison Show

All things Allison

Friday, December 24

All I want for Christmas is...

****** This post is intended for ADULT (18+ years old) readers only!! ******

a present from Eden Fantasys!!  Eden Fantasys is an adult store only they are so much more than just a store.  They are an online community, they are active on Twitter{they have parties where you can win goodies} and Facebook {They also do giveaways on FB.  I have won twice!}, they also have an online magazine that is written by many different people from different backgrounds with tons of great columns from question and answers to humor and satire {Check out the column by the Bloggess!! She is hilarious}

I have won two prizes form the Eden Fantasys Facebook page.  The first was from their Monday Mixup and I won a $25 GC.  I used it to buy a Halloween costume.  The second thing I won was my choice of a Bzzz Buddies.  I choose Shivers and he is the cutest thing ever huh?? I always wondered why an adult would want an adult toy that looked like a regular toy until the other day.  I had just got Shivers in the mail so I took him our of the mailing box and stuck him in my dresser drawer.  Last night Hubby was rearranging the furniture in our room with Blake's help.  He took all the drawers out of the dresser to move it and Blake saw Shivers.  At least he thought it was a toy!!

Are you not lucky when it comes to the giveaways?  Are you a blogger??  Then you should blog for gift cards!!

Is your blog that is older than 2 months?  If so then Eden Fantasys wants YOU!!!  They are giving away $25 and $50 electronic gift cards (depending on your post and your blog ranking) in exchange for a post from you that includes a link to their website: http://www.edenfantasys.com/ tagged to one of the following words: "adult toys", "sex toys", or "adult store".  And the awesome part?  You can post 2x a month- Just space them at least 2 weeks apart.  For more info email Jenn jenn@edenfantasys.com  Also for every blogger you refer, you get a $5 GC.  Just make sure your referrals tell Jenn your name and email address  (So if you want to sign up make sure to mention you heard about the program from Allison ~ allison.winfield at yahoo.com!!).

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home