Merry Christmas!!

Ok so I know that Halloween was only yesterday BUT it is almost Christmas time.  Ok maybe not quite but it is almost time to start ordering Christmas cards.  With 5 kids that can be a challenge!!  LOL Good thing I love photography and challenges!! One thing that doesn't have to be a challenge is the card order!! Shutterfly is great for all your photo needs.  They do photo books, prints, calendars, and Christmas party invitations.  Shutterfly makes quality products and they have great customer service.  I have used them to order photo prints and photo books in the past and this year I am using them for their adorable cards. 

This is the one I decided to order.  My husband and I have matching tattoos on our ring finger of our left hands that say "Live Laugh Love," so as soon as I saw this one I knew it was perfect.  I also love that is it in bright colors that are not necessarily Christmas colors.  Shutterfly has so many cards that everyone will be able to find ones that are perfect for them.  They even offer the perfect personalized Christmas gift tags!!  Check out their site and you'll not be disappointed!

Comments

  1. I love shutterfly for Christmas cards. If you'd have used ebates you'd get back 8% of whatever you purchase... I get tons of shopping money that way!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!