This Page

has been moved to new address

Follow Us Monday Morning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Allison Show: Follow Us Monday Morning

The Allison Show

All things Allison

Monday, September 6

Follow Us Monday Morning

Photobucket
 
Question of the Week: What birthday has hit you the hardest?  I think 25 was the hardest so far.  I turn 30 Jan 31, 2012 and that will be SO HARD so I am already making plans for a trip to Vegas with Hubby and all my friends.  I don't feel old enough to be 29 in January.

So which Birthday has been your hardest??

5 Comments:

Blogger Surviving Motherhood said...

Turning 25 is definitely be a big milestone. I turn 30 in 2012 as well :) But I'm looking forward to embracing my 30s!!!

September 6, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Just Married with Coupons said...

Hi there! 30th was def. hard for me too!

We are your newest followers! Hope you will swing by and visit us too =}

www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

September 6, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Thank you for stopping by H2O at Home with Kerri!! :)
http://www.h2owithkerri.com
http://www.CruncheeMom.com

Oh, and my hardest milestone so far is 21! I realized after I turned 21 there were no other "good" milestones that I look forward to.. :-/

September 6, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger eof777 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now following you back.
Best,
Elizabeth

September 6, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Until my 53rd birthday I thought my 40th was the hardest. Nine years later I am beginning to feel like I can have my special time on my birthday again and still pay tribute to all who died on 9/11.

September 11, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home