Blog Hop Friday!!!

   Hi!!  And welcome to another Blog Hop Friday.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  A little about me: Hubby and I have been married 10 years and have 5 kids.  My oldest is 9 and my youngest is 1.  My Hubby and I were both born and raised in Southern California but we currently live in North East Tennessee.  I am a full time student majoring in English and Photography and minoring in Secondary Education. I love reading, writing, and photography.  If you decide to follow me PLEASE leave me a comment with a link to your blog and how you are following me (GFC, Networked Blogs, FB, Twitter, etc) so I can visit you and follow you back.  Thanks!! Have a great Blog Hop!!!

Comments

  1. I love your frog!! I'm not participating in the hop today but I'm a follower. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison!

    Following you from Following Friday! Please follow me back on my new Facebook fan page or blog:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on GFC after you "Liked" my Blog facebook page! Thanks for the "Like" and I get the same question as your blog title since I have 4 "cupcakes". Come visit my blog at "A Slice of Smith Life" when you get a chance :)
    Have a blessed Sunday!
    Tracy
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!