This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Hop Friday!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Allison Show: Blog Hop Friday!!!

The Allison Show

All things Allison

Friday, August 27

Blog Hop Friday!!!

   Hi!!  And welcome to another Blog Hop Friday.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  A little about me: Hubby and I have been married 10 years and have 5 kids.  My oldest is 9 and my youngest is 1.  My Hubby and I were both born and raised in Southern California but we currently live in North East Tennessee.  I am a full time student majoring in English and Photography and minoring in Secondary Education. I love reading, writing, and photography.  If you decide to follow me PLEASE leave me a comment with a link to your blog and how you are following me (GFC, Networked Blogs, FB, Twitter, etc) so I can visit you and follow you back.  Thanks!! Have a great Blog Hop!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hott Books - Gina said...

I love your frog!! I'm not participating in the hop today but I'm a follower. Have a terrific weekend!

August 27, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Ron Cooper said...

Hi Allison!

Following you from Following Friday! Please follow me back on my new Facebook fan page or blog:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

August 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Following you on GFC after you "Liked" my Blog facebook page! Thanks for the "Like" and I get the same question as your blog title since I have 4 "cupcakes". Come visit my blog at "A Slice of Smith Life" when you get a chance :)
Have a blessed Sunday!
Tracy
http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

August 29, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home