This Page

has been moved to new address

Let the Countdown Begin!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Allison Show: Let the Countdown Begin!!

The Allison Show

All things Allison

Monday, July 12

Let the Countdown Begin!!

We have decided to take the kids on vacation.  We have also decided to leave Saturday 7/17.  But wait Allison...Thats is in 5 days!!!  I know, I know.  Lots of things to do and very little time to do it in.  But the kids are packed, DJ is packing and I will pack tonight. 

We are going on a road trip so we will just have to throw all the bags in thevan and we will be off.  We will be gone for a little over 2 weeks, about 2 1/2 weeks.  I am trying to get all my book reviews and giveaways listed, before we go so that  I won't have that much to do while we are gone.  Have no fear, I will be blogging but it will mostly be about our trip and the activities we do.  I am taking my laptop so I don't go through withdrawls. 

So let the countdown begin!! 

Daisypath Vacation tickers

1 Comments:

Blogger NanLT said...

I don't have that many kids, just the 3 of them, so don't get the You have how many?! question very often.

No the question I get asked is How many years gap?! when I mention my Number 1 son is 21 and my Number 2 son is 7.

Thanks for the promotions and the glimpse into your life. You've been given the Versatile Blogger Award.

July 29, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home