Mason's First Birthday!!!

This is my second "Schools Out...Now What?" post.  I CAN"T believe that he is one already!!  Wow time is flying.  We just had a small (well I guess with 8 people that is a good sized party LOL) party at home for him.  I made vanilla cake and added in some chocolate chips and frosted with chocolate frosting.  I made a 9" cake for Mason and a dozen cupcakes for the rest of us.  He got 2 books, an airplane, stacking/nesting squares, $20, and some bath toys.  He also has a couple of packages on the way from family out of state.  He wouldn't eat the cake but loved the frosting!!  It was really funny because he grabbed the "1" candle and was using it like an utensil!! Here are the pictures!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!