Capturing Couture Camera Straps Review


I was so excited to come home the other day and find this waiting for me!!  Isn't this the cutest packaging?  When I opened I was thrilled to find my camera strap from Capturing Couture!!!  I picked the black and white houndstooth strap.  I LOVE IT!  It is fashionable and cute but also very practical.  I am looking for photography accessories that are cute but they still have to do their job.  The back of the strap is velvet and is very comfortable on my neck.  It is thick and durable. I never worried about it breaking or dropping my camera. 

 Customer service from Capturing Couture is great!  I received my strap very quickly after ordering it.  I have heard of some other cute camera strap companies taking as along as 4 weeks before even mailing the strap.  I received mine within 3 days of ordering.

Another great thing about Capturing Couture is that they make camera straps for men!  Men get tired of plain black straps too and Capturing Couture carries 11 different straps just for men.  They are stylish and yet still manly. My hubby loves 4 or 5 and he wants to buy one! They would make a great Father's Day present for the Daddy photographers out there!

Capturing Couture's straps are not only well made but they are rather inexpensive they range in price from $29 to $49 depending on the material and embellishments on the straps. They are a great company and a great camera strap.  Go check out there website and let me know which ones are your favorite!

Comments

  1. I just won 1 of their straps on their FB page..I AM SO EXCITED!!! They are gorgeous!
    Wonderful Review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Ms. Ladybug and a PillowPet Giveaway!!

BlogFest 2010!!!!

Hand Made with Love Giveaway!!!