This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have a Big Favor...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Allison Show: I Have a Big Favor...

The Allison Show

All things Allison

Monday, April 12

I Have a Big Favor...

I have a little OCD and I think that if I blog about everything I like it will get too clutered and chaotic. (She has 5 kids when is life not chaotic?)  So thats why I started my book blog I Heart Books.  I do book reviews and writing workshop stuff over there.  Well lately I want to do more recipes and cookbook reviews so I decided to start my own cooking blog My Kids Won't Eat That!!  So now the only problem is...I don't have any friends!  So I was wondering...Could you go check it out and maybe follow me?  I am doing some great food product giveaways pretty soon and I have a big cinco de mayo plan in the works!!  Thanks Guys!


 My Cream Perfume and Lotion giveaway ended yesterday and the winner is

#4 Julie. She said "Ylang Ylang d'amore cream perfume is what I would choose :)" She has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be choosen.

And my secoond winner is #2 Squirrel Queen. She said "I am a follower on GFC!" Same rules. Thanks for entering!!








Also don't forget my Nature's Baby Organics giveaway ends tonight at midnight. There are low entries so your odds are looking good.

3 Comments:

Blogger SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Allison,
I am emailing you now.
Thanks,
Judy

April 12, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Absolutely! I am already a follower of your first two blogs, why not a third?? ;) Excited to go over and take a look!

April 12, 2010 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Hi Allison..
I'm following you here,and I like the way you write. You always make my day brighter,I just have to smile, you're fun to read. I'll become a follower on your recipe site..I have one also that I share with 2 other ladies..Come check it out..it's sueskitchen.blogspot.com.. Hope you like it.. Now,I'm off to go visit your recipes..

April 14, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home